Conditions of publication
Agree to conditions of submission, SpringerOpen’s copyright and license agreement and article-processing charge (APC)
Copyright and license agreement
During submission, you will need to accept and confirm the following conditions:
- All authors of the manuscript have read and agreed to its content and are accountable for all aspects of the accuracy and integrity of the manuscript in accordance with ICMJE criteria
- That the article is original, has not already been published in a journal, and is not currently under consideration by another journal
- That you agree to the terms of the SpringerOpen Copyright and License Agreement, which we strongly recommend you read and, where applicable, Open Data policy. For authors who are prevented from being the copyright holder (for instance where Crown Copyright applies or researchers are US government employees), SpringerOpen can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. If this applies to you, please contact us and provide details of your situation.
For more information see our Copyright and license policy.
An article-processing charge (APC) applies for each article accepted for publication in Life Sciences, Society and Policy . For further details please see our article-processing-charge page.
- ISSN: 2195-7819
2016 Journal Metrics
This journal is indexed by
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health Management Database
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Public Health Database
- ProQuest Research Library
- Summon by ProQuest
- The Philosopher's Index
LSSP now indexed in MEDLINE
In addition to being available in PubMed Central (PMC) since 2016, the journal is now also in MEDLINE, the National Library of Medicine journal citation database. Authors who publish in Life Sciences, Society and Policy can now greatly benefit from having their articles indexed in this prestigious and reputable database.