Prepare supporting information
Please make sure you have the following information available before you submit your manuscript:
Full names and email addresses of all co-authors on your manuscript.
A cover letter that includes the following information, as well as any additional information requested in the instructions for your specific article type (see main manuscript section above):
- An explanation of why your manuscript should be published in Life Sciences, Society and Policy
- An explanation of any issues relating to journal policies
- A declaration of any potential competing interests
- Confirmation that all authors have approved the manuscript for submission
- Confirmation that the content of the manuscript has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere (see our Duplicate publication policy)
- If you are submitting a manuscript to a particular special issue, please refer to its specific name in your covering letter
You may suggest potential peer reviewers for your manuscript. If you wish to do so, please provide institutional email addresses where possible, or information which will help the Editor to verify the identity of the reviewer (for example an ORCID or Scopus ID). Intentionally falsifying information, for example, suggesting reviewers with a false name or email address, will result in rejection of your manuscript and may lead to further investigation in line with our misconduct policy.
Excluding peer reviewers
During submission you may enter details of anyone who you would prefer not to review your manuscript.
- ISSN: 2195-7819
2016 Journal Metrics
This journal is indexed by
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health Management Database
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Public Health Database
- ProQuest Research Library
- Summon by ProQuest
- The Philosopher's Index
LSSP now indexed in MEDLINE
In addition to being available in PubMed Central (PMC) since 2016, the journal is now also in MEDLINE, the National Library of Medicine journal citation database. Authors who publish in Life Sciences, Society and Policy can now greatly benefit from having their articles indexed in this prestigious and reputable database.